To develop a portfolio of 3G concept products to use a strategic
- Project management, timescale management, self-starting, teamwork;
- CDRS rendering and surfacing skills;
- Press handling skills and confidence.
- Project Leader;
- Interpret strategic goals to produce practical brief;
- Manage project, define deliverables, timescales and activity
- Concept generation and development;
- Lead PR push and act as contact point for press and sales
-Initially I facilitated a number of brainstorms, involving
several internal experts from various related disciplines;
- Establish approach: to apply 3G technology to non-telephony
products to demonstrate 3G's potential to establish whole new
- Understand emergent technological capabilities to enable new
- Produce a quantity of discreet product concepts to progress.
Coordinating contributions from telecoms, software and industrial
design, I steered the project to a final embodiment.
- Technology concept for launch of Alphamosaic company- Double
page spread - T3, Dec 2001;
- Featured in the Design Council's 'Designed For Use' exhibition,
which toured Switzerland, Germany and Austria November '01 -
- Featured in New Design, Engineering Design and Design Week
periodicals, amongst others.