Jul 04 - Oct 04
To design and develop a new range of Easels to allow Quartet
to break into a market currently dominated in Europe by Acco.
- Project Leader
- Conduct initial client meeting;
- Write proposal, forecasting workload, timescales, key variables
and end-of-phase deliverables;
- Ongoing liaison with client, suppliers, and selected manufacturer
- Workload management, concept creation, presentation, technical
development, new materials sourcing.
- Research into existing market and customer base;
- Investigation of numerous potential new materials and processes
to reduce cost and improve performance;
- Create and develop concepts, interim meetings with client
to maintain involvement and maximise communication, further
development and final presentation using Pro/E Wildfire and
Alias Sketchbook Pro.
- After final presentation of developed ideas, provided GA drawings
for Taiwanese manufacturer to cost concepts and begin manufacture
of selected solution.